Where are all the recent Conquest reviews???

Riley's Mom

I, too, am anxiously awaiting cruise reviews for the Conquest. I leave on May 13th.

I was surfing the cruisemates.com website which NEVER has updated Conquest reviews and I found one today!

Here is the link:

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/memreviews/carnival/conquest67.cfm

How old are your kids?

I'm nervous about taking my 2 year old on the cruise. I have decided that I will stay with her the whole time and not take advantage of the daycare. :eek: I'm too much of a nervous smother mother to let her out of my sight.:confused:

I saw the Camp Carnival areas of the ship and they look terrific! Do you know if I would be able to go there and play with my daughter anytime that I wanted to (without checking her into the program)?

Have fun on your cruise! :)

Hi Bella's Mom, we are neighbors...Don't you just love the beautiful weather the past few days.. Gorgeous!

Yes you can stay with Bella {I am assuming} anytime you want. All of the "counselors" ar exactly that. I beleive they all have Bachelor degrees and are wonderful..They are much more than glorified babysitters.. My daughter first went when she was 3 yr..I think.. She loved it so much she would cry when she had to leave. You could try it and see if she likes it or not before deciding to leave her.. My kids are now..Riley [daughter] 10yrs and Murphy [son] 15yrs. Also traveling with my husband..who is absent from the picture in my avatar..

Thanks so much for the Cruisemates review..Wish we could afford the Penthouse Suite...Maybe someday..

We have had the family suites/cabins on Spa deck the past two years and love them. They have floor to ceiling windows. Three years ago wer had a junior suite on Royal Caribbean and it was very nice and spacious..WOrth the money they charged.

Anymore questions,just let me know.

Carla

aka..Riley's Mom

Archived