Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach LA

Kittycat

DH has had a seminar there twice, and is going again this weekend! He likes the hotel, I think there are plenty of restaraunts within walking distance. Public transportation isn't all that great in LA - are you planning on using the bus? If you have specific things you're looking for, let me know and I'll see if he can find out while he's there.

We were thinking of doing the touristy things like Beverley Hills and Sunset Strip, that kind of thing. We were thinking about public transport or pre organised trips, but not hiring a car. Coming from the UK I think it would be too stressful, what with all the traffic and driving on the wrong side of the road. Any info you can find for us would be much appreciated.

Kittycat, Dh says that the hotel is out in the middle of nowhere compared to the sights you want to see. You'll want to investigate tour companies or look into renting a car. Public transportation is so poor to go long distances across the city. I hope that helps...

Archived