Wow!! Cruise Cancelled

happy cruzin

Yep...I hear 'ya. This was a college graduation gift for my son - it was hard enough to find a time that we could all go and places that we all wanted to go.

Now we get to start over!! It is definately disappointing - but we will work it out.

I would be so disappointed also. When we finally decide on the cruise for us, we already have hours of research and discussion in it.

I'm glad you didn't have air booked already. :cool:

Sheila<-------------------hope they don't cancel her 2008 cruise:p

Do they offer you anything for the trouble of rebooking your cruise like an upgrade, guaranteed pricing or SBCs?

No...but I did not expect them to offer anything. I am pretty sure that than can change the itineraries or dates as they see fit. I guess it is one of the risks of booking early.

Now on the other hand our CVS had been extremely helpful in trying to identify the best option for us to get rebooked as soon as possible.

We did the Liberty last Feb 2006. It was almost brand new when we went on her. She was beautiful but really big. We loved the outside theater.

Yes! The outside movies was just one of the things we were really looking forward to :( .

Do any other ships offer the outdoor movies?

Yes! The outside movies was just one of the things we were really looking forward to :( .

Do any other ships offer the outdoor movies?

The Freedom. Some fantasy class ships like the Imagination have outdoor screens, but they are much smaller.

No...but I did not expect them to offer anything. I am pretty sure that than can change the itineraries or dates as they see fit. I guess it is one of the risks of booking early.

Now on the other hand our CVS had been extremely helpful in trying to identify the best option for us to get rebooked as soon as possible.

There shouldn't be any risk to booking early! That is when you should get the most benefits.

Every time I have been cancelled off a cruise (several times in 30 years) - the cruise lines throw you some kind of bone - and they have certainly protected my rate.

I hope things work out for you.

Archived