Newly married couples

Does the cruise lines do anything special throughout the entire cruise for just married couples? Or do they pretty much leave you alone during the cruise?

They didn't do anything special throughout the cruise. They had decorated our door after the wedding, and that was it.

Does the cruise lines do anything special throughout the entire cruise for just married couples? Or do they pretty much leave you alone during the cruise?

They didn't decorate our door at all. We actually brought on our own decorations and since I had so much time to wait before the wedding and was already pretty much ready, I decorated the cabin, our door and our guests' door. It was sort of cool and everyone was surprised.

CCL didn't do anything except they had a bottle of champagne in our room and then on one of the formal nights they brought us the remaining wedding cake and served it to us and our guests.

Our entire room was decorated for us, but I believe it was the doing of a person in our cruise group.....they speaker at the dinners also announced our wedding to the dinner group in the Renoir on the Conquest. They gave us a piece of cake with a candle, and fed my husband a small bite, and had me take it off his lips with my lips...and they sang a song, and everytime they said kissy kissy in their song, they made us kiss...it was hilarious and we enjoyed it.....we wore our wedding attire all day, so people would clap as we came in rooms...etc....it was a blast...but enjoy it, as the previous poster posted, it ends quickly....We had 30 people with us in our group...so that made it a lot of fun for us

You will be surprised at the amount of honeymoon couples onbaord any given ship.

Last cruise on Princess there was over 50 couples that were just married.

On some cruises you can order your own cake- for a fee of course- or have your cabin decorated-again for a fee.

Make a sign and decorate the door yourself. Let the waiter know you are on your honeymoon.

Some ships have honeymooners get togethers- check your daily activity pages

Archived