Leaving Sunday on Freedom and have a Port questions.

I posted this on the Jamaica board, but thought I might try here also, I hope you guys don't mind.

When we stop in Jamaica, our cruise documents show the departure time that day of 4:00 p.m. Does that actually mean 4:00 p.m. ship time, or 4:00 p.m. real time??? We are having a tour guide take us around, and I just want to make sure we allow ourselves enough time to get back to the boat.

Thanks !

Since each captain makes the decision whether or not to change clocks, you will be told how to set your watch before you get off the ship. It will be posted in the daily "newspaper" (my mind is blank as to its name) and there is often a message board by the gangway telling you whether to set your watch differently. You can also ask the crew when you get off.

Have fun!

We just got off the Freedom on Sunday 4/1. They kept us on ship time the whole cruise. It never changed. They told us the first night we would always stay on this time schedule no matter what port we were in. Hope this helps.:)

Archived