Question about Victory inside cabin

Hi

We are considering a 5 night cruise on Victory since it is a good deal if we get an inside cabin and don't have to pay to fly anywhere. We took 2 vacations last year and weren't going to go anywhere until I saw this price.

Anyway, the only cabins that are the cheapest are inside and all the way at the very front of the ship. On the deck plan it looks like thay are larger than the usual inside cabins. Is that true? Also, what is it like to be all the way at the front? Is it noisy?

Thanks for any help with this. I know it's probably something very few people could answer.

Thanks again.

Laurie

We stayed in an inside room last July on the Victory and it was just fine! We were in the lower back of the ship though, not in the front. We also had our 17 year old son with us and there was plenty of room for 3 people... We loved the Victory and I am sailing on her again in June!

Hi

We are considering a 5 night cruise on Victory since it is a good deal if we get an inside cabin and don't have to pay to fly anywhere. We took 2 vacations last year and weren't going to go anywhere until I saw this price.

Anyway, the only cabins that are the cheapest are inside and all the way at the very front of the ship. On the deck plan it looks like thay are larger than the usual inside cabins. Is that true? Also, what is it like to be all the way at the front? Is it noisy?

Thanks for any help with this. I know it's probably something very few people could answer.

Thanks again.

Laurie

On the ships diagram, check out what's on the decks above and below - so you know if it's a noisy location.

The front of the ship often has a lot of motion - if anyone in your group gets seasick, you might want to consider a slightly more expensive cabin midships.

The best place for your question is on the Carnival board.

We were in 1201 on the Carnival Victory for the 7 day last year. Yes there was a lot of motion but we still enjoyed the room and the cruise. One good thing about the 1st level is this is the floor that you disembark on for sea days.

Archived