Topless Deck?

I was on the Triumph last week and while I didn't go up on the F deck to verify if it was topless, it still had the sign saying that access was restricted to those 21 and older just as it always has. I've also read other threads where people said the topless decks are still there.

Officially the decks are no longer topless. How that is being handled seems to vary from ship to ship. It was very strictly enforced when we were on the Miracle with security constantly roving up there and telling people they could not be topless yet others who were cruising at the same time on a different ship said their canvas was still up and people were being allowed to tan topless.

Off hand, I would say it is now just like RCCL, you can do it until someone says something. Then you can't do it anymore. But that same rule seems to apply to Carnival and kids in the adult areas too.

TECHNICALLY THERE ISNT A TOPLESS DECK ANYMORE, BUT I DID FIND THIS INFO ONLINE SOMEWHERE....

“Evolutions of Fun” …Children’s Water Park and Exclusive Adults-Only Deck Area

MIAMI (March 29, 2007) — Expansive children’s water parks, a new design style and features for the pool areas, and the creation of the Serenity adults only deck area will be part of a dramatic transformation of the open decks of eight Fantasy-class ships. The new features are just part of Carnival’s $250 million “Evolutions of Fun” program, the cruise industry’s most ambitious ship refurbishment and product enhancement initiative, which focuses on the line’s eight Fantasy-class vessels. These “extreme makeovers” are part of an overall initiative to upgrade all of the unique guest-pleasing features and design style of the Fantasy-class vessels in addition to providing guests with new and exciting shipboard amenities. “The Fantasy-class vessels are the most successful series of cruise ships ever introduced, as well as the industry leader in three- to five-day vacations, carrying nearly 1.6 million guests annually,” said Bob Dickinson, Carnival president and CEO. “‘Evolutions of Fun’ represents a multi-million-dollar investment designed to build upon these vessels’ tremendous appeal with vacationers by incorporating a host of new and exciting facilities and features,” he added. The expanded outdoor recreation areas will initially be incorporated onto the 2,052-passenger Inspiration and Imagination during upcoming month-long dry docks this fall and added to other “Fantasy-class” ships in 2008 and 2009 during scheduled drydock periods.

MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE NEW "TOPLESS" AREA SOMEWHERE ON THE SHIPS...

I was on the Triumph last week and while I didn't go up on the F deck to verify if it was topless, it still had the sign saying that access was restricted to those 21 and older just as it always has. I've also read other threads where people said the topless decks are still there.

Signs that read:

Adults only deck

No Cameras or Video

Tops Optional

Have been replaced by:

Adults only deck

21 years and older

It is a subtle difference, but it is a difference.

Signs that read:

Adults only deck

No Cameras or Video

Tops Optional

Have been replaced by:

Adults only deck

21 years and older

It is a subtle difference, but it is a difference.

Yeah, lol... that's a difference.

Archived