Non alcoholic beverages

tigerdadky

Leaving sat on the celebration and plan on attempting to bring on a case of diet cokes. Has anyone that has recently boarded try to bring on drinks and have you been successful. Ive read that they havent been enforcing the rules. Just wonder if any one recently has any input.

This is just MHO but, if you want to take " a case" , I would make sure it was in 2 12 pack containers in separate luggage and not "one whole case" in one suitcase. Just a suggestion....

Everyone knows the main reason is money. (that is understood) but I did wonder about another reason. I wonder IF Carnival was having problems with "cases" of drinks busting and getting (not only on the clothing of the luggage it was in) on other people's luggage????

If people were really checking a case of beer and some got compressed and all over the luggage in that crate they haul them around in???? makes me wonder....

Archived