What a joke

racepoint

Actually, most of this legislation is state to state and Massachussetts - like Florida - requires "consent" of all recorded parties, pre-recording notice is generally deemed "consent" cause you can hang us, but not ex post facto - definately not.

Correct! Radio stations run the "we will record you promo" as a matter of practice. Standard procedure, unless of course you are a "Hamm" radio operator.:D

I like the frozen car thing, but I also advocate patience: wait for as long as you can handle, and then think up something that is totally not anywhere cruising in anyone's thoughts. Then at the end of your revenge, drop a reference to Princess and make it all come full circle...the priceless part will be those two seconds that it takes for it to dawn on here that what just happened is cruise revenge.

Thanks for sharing, Racepoint. Your sister sounds like a kick. I always travel with my sister because she too is a hoot. Don't be too hard on yours. You have to admit that now that it's over, it's really pretty funny. Nevertheless, my blood would have been boiling when I was on that phone.

Racepoint:

Thanks for sharing the joke, what a hoot! Just remember that don't get even, Get ahead!

Well I am third in a line of four kids, and my brother who is younger than me likes to play jokes on me. Well let me tell you I always handle it well and let him know that he got me, but then he knows that I will will return. Since you have paid back one of your sisters for a joke, I am sure that you will prevail!

Enjoy since you now have the upper hand!

Oh yeah enjoy the cruise too

Too funny! I will have to put my ear out to listen for it! Those are the BEST.

At first I was like :eek: when you said how rude the guy was to you. I can't imagine how :mad: I would have been (naughty words and all) if he had actually been talking to me!

LOL

Glad it was "just a joke"... but your sister may want to watch out for payback, yes???? :p

Yeah, ha ha ha (NOT)

My blood was starting to boil as well as I read the beginning of your post. I'm so glad it wasn't true.

HOW CRUEL! As if we don't worry enough tor worry about pre-cruise as it is. Getting sick before the cruise, missing the ship, voyage being cancelled, etc.

I think very severe "PAYBACK" is in order. Find something they LOVE (like we love cruising) and make a similar senario. Wait until they have forgotten though...

Archived