Question about bugs on cave tubing tour

trilinearmipmap

I want to book with cave-tubing.com

I want to know how bad the bugs are, I don't like being bitten because of allergies to mosquito bites.

If it is a few bug bites here and there then no problem but if it is worse than that maybe I'll book a snorkeling tour instead.

OK thanks I appreciate the replies.

For some reasons bugs pick me out of a crowd.

High blood sugar maybe? :D

You will have a BLAST cave tubing, we sure did last week while we were there on the Norwegian Dream.

• 4 weeks later...
I want to book with cave-tubing.com

I want to know how bad the bugs are, I don't like being bitten because of allergies to mosquito bites.

If it is a few bug bites here and there then no problem but if it is worse than that maybe I'll book a snorkeling tour instead.

Don't know when your going but we just got back Sunday and there were little to no bugs on the cave tubing excur. Didn't need the bug spray.

We went in December; didn't see any mosquitos; a few people, including my husband, had some gnat-like insects bothering their ankles on the walk. We didn't use insect spray, but for you that might be a good option. We didn't notice any other bugs.

This might vary with the time of year/weather.

Major Tom and his crew from ***** Adventures at belizecavetubing . net have samller groups and are more personnalized. My wife and I did use the spray even in Feb. but we saw no signs on the creatures. *****'s folks are no pressure about anything not related to safety, and there they are just plan polite.

We have a resevation for next month to the cave tubing with Major Tom of ***** adventures. Since we're traveling with many kids, I had my doubts about the bugs but he answered all of my bug questions as well as others not pertaining to bugs. He and his staff are wonderful I've interacted with them both by email and phone, and they couldn't be any more helpful. Our group is really looking forward to this stop.

Archived