Expert Opinions Needed For Aft Cabins

BiggerBob

Looking for Carnival experts!!! We are looking to book a cabin for the Nov 23rd sailing on the Miracle. We have previously sailed on the Legend in a catagory 8C on upper deck 5. We love extreme aft cabins. :cool:

Cabin 5297 is available for the Nov 23rd, as well as a few aft cabins on upper decks. Is there any differance or advantage to an aft cabin higher up? And does anyone know if the balcony size is the same at the back for each deck? :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help!

On the Miracle, I do believe that the higher you go up deckwise, the more aft balcony space you "lose" due to the angle of the railings. So, you'd want an aft balcony on deck 4 or 5. :) Have fun!

Looking for Carnival experts!!! We are looking to book a cabin for the Nov 23rd sailing on the Miracle. We have previously sailed on the Legend in a catagory 8C on upper deck 5. We love extreme aft cabins. :cool:

Cabin 5297 is available for the Nov 23rd, as well as a few aft cabins on upper decks. Is there any differance or advantage to an aft cabin higher up? And does anyone know if the balcony size is the same at the back for each deck? :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help!

wow, that was my cabin in october. It was a great cabin and great balcony. If I did it again I would go deck 4 that is the only one fully covered. The rest are half covered. If that means nothing to you then you will love it. I did!!! I seemed to feel more of a vibration from the props. this was not a big deal though. In fact we liked the slight movement. Very quiet area of the ship and not too far of a walk to the fun stuff.

True 'aft' cabins are normally 'extended' balcony cabins, meaning they are 1/3 deeper than the normal balcony, but no wider..! Most of that space is usable only toward the lower half of the balcony, as the 'safety rail/glass' is sloped inward due to the design of the ship! :rolleyes: We had 6264 on the Miracle and it was lovely, but don't expect a 'bigger balcony' width-wise!

5297 is a nice cabin.. Same as 6264.. Can actually lay down in a chase lounge...! Take it..:D

Thanks everyone for the quick replies so far. We actually had cabin #5297 on the Legend last year. So I am assuming that the cabin and balconly will be the same on the Miracle.

I was curious about the upper decks, good to know about deck 4 and being covered. I actually liked that we got a bit of sun on deck 5 at certain times of the day:cool: .

Are there any other favorable or popular balcony cabins that we should consider?

Thanks again everyone!:)

We have had cabin 5297 on the Miracle and cabin 4230 on the Legend. We are aft lovers also. They are both great cabins, although only the Main Deck aft cabins are fully covered. The Upper deck aft cabins gets a lot of sun, but we still really enjoyed it. The balconies are about the same size, but the railing angles on the upper deck so you loose a little room, but not a significant amount.

Have fun!

We had 8270 on the Miracle, the cabin was great as was the balcony, it held 2 chairs and a table and a lounge chair. I found no problem with being below the deck/bar area. I just ran up the stairs every morning, grabbed our coffee from the food area, and we enjoyed our coffee on the balcony. We liked the aft so much, we have them in both our upcoming cruises. Miracle is a beautiful ship, you will enjoy your cruise.

Wow,

Thanks for all the great info!

Fred-The picture of your cabin on deck 4 looks about the same size as what ours was on the legend in 5297.:)

Cwuzcwazy- I would love a wrap around...we snuck a peek at one next to us and it is beautiful.....someday:rolleyes:

Swiss-once you have an aft you never go back;)

Shadieeie-now you have me thinking:confused: . We had an aft on RCI Legend of the Seas and we would do the same and run up to the next deck for our coffee each morning too. So you had 2 chairs, a table and a lounger on your deck? They must be a bit bigger.

Really, if you have a chance for an aft on deck 8 I would go for it. You won't be disappointed, plus that perk of the coffee one floor up :D I layed out on the balcony all the time, sat there and read, relaxed, etc..and so on...:D Have you convinced yet:p

Archived