Member's cruise

We are on one june 14th-Brilliance, but I still dont "get it"!? What is the big deal? To cruise with others who...........who what?

Would someone please explaine it ot me "like I was a 3-yr. old.

The food, wine, shore excursions, ocean water, cabins do not change. The price of the cruise was not discounted. I feel like a sight challenged man in a pitch dark forest.:confused:

As a Diamond Plus, we had dinner with the Captain 3 nights, cocktail parties every night, gifts in our cabin every evening, one free excursion, special onboard events just for us.

It was pretty special and RCI does a great job with these cruises:).

This is a Crown and Anchor menbers Cruise. Following are some of the details:

"There's no better way to get the most out of a Crown & Anchor Society membership than on our Member Cruises. Hobnob with other members and enjoy surprises, parties, and more, all while traveling to some of the most exciting destinations in the world".

Those Crown and Anchors members who have signed up for the Members Cruise get special gifts, and events planned expecially for them alone.

we were on the Jewel a couple of years ago for a members cruise.

Diamond and Diamond plus got a free shore excursion (they took us all to Orient beach on St Maarten).

We're diamond and we got gifts in our cabin every day and had one or two more "parties".

it was OK, not sure we'd do another because there were so many diamond/diamond plus that they set up a second concierge lounge for us and both of them were packed all the time.

Listen I think RCL produces a great product! However, they cant give free excursions to everyone on board, have parties every night for everyone. Our up coming cruise was not discounted, so I'm still clueless as to the premium of such a cruise.:) :eek: ;)

We will be experiencing our first ever 'Member cruise' on 28th April from the UK on Navigator. Didn't know when we booked that it was! So far we have had our invite in the mail for our free excursion while we are in Amsterdam, 'Windmills and Edam' , and we are looking forward to all the other 'surprises' we should be receiving.:)

The roll call is very quiet for our sailing and only 29 or so registered for the M&M so perhaps there will be spare seats in the Concierge lounge;) ;) .

Archived