What beach is this?

kbkids

I'm thoroughly confused!!! I linked to Island Marketing San Francisco beach all-inclusive deal, but then I saw this one.

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveResort.htm

What beach is this? It looks better to me simply because we wanted to do some reef snorkeling too, and you can add the snorkeling onto this one at a per person rate. The only rate I could find at the San Francisco beach one was the private charter of $550. Siince there's only two of us, that won't work.

Also was interested in the one at Nachi Cocom but didn't see any reef snorkeling available at that one either.

I'm definitely liking the all-inclusive setting - which one is better though?

I'm thoroughly confused!!! I linked to Island Marketing San Francisco beach all-inclusive deal, but then I saw this one.

What beach is this? It looks better to me simply because we wanted to do some reef snorkeling too, and you can add the snorkeling onto this one at a per person rate. The only rate I could find at the San Francisco beach one was the private charter of $550. Siince there's only two of us, that won't work.

Also was interested in the one at Nachi Cocom but didn't see any reef snorkeling available at that one either.

Nachi has the snorkel trip available, think its like $32/ person. Check out the recent thread below as some have done the tour. Unsure of what club is in the pics.. Sorry.

That's the Reef Club, an all-inclusive resort. If a nice beach is important to you then do Nachi Cocom and take the snorkel trip from there. Way nicer beach at NC. Have a great vacation!

Thanks Tom!! I appreciate it!! I still don't see the snorkeling trip at the NC link, but I'll just put it in the comments section I guess.

Check out one of the Nachi threads, a few people mentioned taking/having it offered to them while they were there. Have fun!

That's the Reef Club, an all-inclusive resort. If a nice beach is important to you then do Nachi Cocom and take the snorkel trip from there. Way nicer beach at NC. Have a great vacation!

Yeah the pics from Nachi look very inviting, do they off a non AI pass?

Yeah the pics from Nachi look very inviting, do they off a non AI pass?

I don't think so. The cab drivers i've asked say no, though I've read on the boards that some people got in for 5 bucks. Maybe when low season hits they'll go non-AI?

I don't think so. The cab drivers i've asked say no, though I've read on the boards that some people got in for 5 bucks. Maybe when low season hits they'll go non-AI?

Ah ok thanks, I'm not interested in spending the day, I was just gonna stop by take some pics and maybe have a cocktail... Can't see paying the AI price for that...:D

Check out one of the Nachi threads, a few people mentioned taking/having it offered to them while they were there. Have fun!

Well, we're booked at Nachi!! And I'm just crossing my fingers that the same guy comes around and offers the snorkeling trip. Island Marketing responded that this was only available through the Reef Club. ??? It's going to be my birthday, and they wouldn't dare not offer me a snorkeling trip, right?!?!? ;)

Well, we're booked at Nachi!! And I'm just crossing my fingers that the same guy comes around and offers the snorkeling trip. Island Marketing responded that this was only available through the Reef Club. ??? It's going to be my birthday, and they wouldn't dare not offer me a snorkeling trip, right?!?!? ;)

Here is a link to the nachi thread some recent reviews and such, apparently the people that run the tour are employees of the club.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=514560&page=9

Here is a link to the nachi thread some recent reviews and such, apparently the people that run the tour are employees of the club.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=514560&page=9

Yes, just read through that thread earlier today - that's what made me go ahead and put down the deposit for Nachi. I'm thinking it will all work out, so I'm not worried.

Archived