whats the earliest I can get to the ship

wwonka

We were at the pier around 11am last year. all of our papers were filled out and by the time we checked in, got out s&s cards, photos etc were on the ship by 12:30...just in time for lunch. We also had our luggage before we left Miami, which was really nice. Have a great trip.

It was my first time to sail from Miami. When you get out of your car/taxi/limo and look at that beautiful huge ship it kind of takes your breath away. I'm a sucker for ships and could look at them all day long.

We loved the Triumph, it was our 35th Wedding Anniversary and we were in 6210. The ship is in beautiful condition, the food was great, we loved our serving team. Couldn't say a bad thing about it, only that we eventually had to leave. If you are an early morning riser, take a mug with a lid to enjoy your coffee on the deck while everyone else sleeps. I could just go on and on.... :eek:

I guess you'll have to wait for us to leave. We'll be on the western itinerary the week before your trip. Talk about time flying past...already I am thinking of the finish of my trip.

We plan on arriving around 11:30am to get in line as many posters have suggested they allow some boarding just after noon and we want as much time as we can get.

Have fun...we'll leave it in good shape for you.

We were on the Triumph 7/24-31 and arrived at the port around 10:45. We were quickly checked in and then they started a line to let us go to a holding area (with chairs) to wait to board. We started boarding around noon. I heard from our tablemates that they did not arrived at the port until around 1pm and that it was very crowded and busy. They said it took forever to get on board. So, go early and avoid the crowd.

Archived