Luna Sea Motel vs. Motel 6, Cocoa Beach

Sourismom

Anybody have any experience with these places? We have a one-night stay before our cruise out of Port Canaveral. We don't need fancy, just a clean, safe place to stay overnight. The Motel 6 is slightly cheaper, but the Luna Sea looks a bit more quaint.

Anybody have any experience with these places? We have a one-night stay before our cruise out of Port Canaveral. We don't need fancy, just a clean, safe place to stay overnight. The Motel 6 is slightly cheaper, but the Luna Sea looks a bit more quaint.

Drive by them both Daily. Both about the same. 6 is on the beach Luna across the street. You may also want to try Days Inn.

Luna Sea is a mom and pop motel and their website is http://www.lunaseacocoabeach.com - address is 3185 North Atlantic Ave and phone number is 800-586-2732 - they have also now started a chocolate shop there at the motel which is pretty neat.

Motel 6 is as psbcap described and closer to the beach. I don't have their website but their address is 3701 N. Atlantic Avenue and phone number is 321-783-3103. Motel 6 is closer to shopping etc and mostly likely a little less expensive.

Good luck

Always

Shirley

Make sure if you have the opportunity, stop by the 4 point Sheridan and view the 5600 gal tank of sea life - it is very interesting and then if you have the chance go to the very top for you will have a 360 deg. view of Cocoa Beach, the ocean, Cape Canaveral etc - at night it is breathtaking and you can feel the sea breeze - its also a beautiful place to watch a launch from with free parking. One of the vouchers is for IHOP who is owned by Libby - she is a wonderful and very helpful person - has been with IHOP since I can remember - it was owned by her parents and she has had it since they passed away. She is very accommadating to her customers. Anyhow if you have any questions as to where I can help with any questions, I would be more than happy to help. Living in Brevard County and Key West over all my life (born and raised in Key West) gives me an insight to a lot in both places.

Always

Shirley

Archived