Hotel in Tampa

wendell62

We are planning on a cruise that leaves from Tampa. Can anyone tell me a reasonably priced Hotel that is easily accessible from the airport and to the Port.

I stayed in a hotel in Fort Lauderdale that offered shuttle from airport, had hot breakfast for free and offered a shuttle to port the following day.

A hotel along that kind of idea would be great!

Also e-mail me directly at wjslondon@rogers.com

I always have a hard time finding my post - thanks!

Hi!

We are flying into Tampa 5/7 for a cruise out of Port Canaveral (the airfare was cheaper than flying a family of 4 to Orlando, and we don't mind the drive). I did a lot of research on Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, etc., and found the Best Western Tampa to be reasonably priced (about $85/night), had good reviews, and within 2 miles of the airport. It offers free shuttle service, and is within walking distance to restaurants. It looked nice in the pictures, and it is only an overnight stay for us.

Good Luck!

Debbie

Residence Inn Downtown is were we stayed and was pleased with the hotel.

"Located in the heart of downtown across the street from the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, our 7-story urban hotel is convenient to the Tampa Convention Center, St. Pete Times Forum, and Tampa Museum of Art. Nearby is the Florida Aquarium, Channelside Entertainment District and Ybor City. Six miles from Tampa International Airport. All suites include full kitchens with living areas. One and two bedroom suites available. Fireplaces available in some suites. Enjoy our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and our evening social event every Monday through Thursday. Free high-speed Internet access at this hotel".

Archived