Cabin Upgrade!

KK41

We are sailing the Conquest on 7/1 and we have been offered a cabin upgrade from 8B on Empress to 8E on Panorama, I know it's more forward of the ship but was wondering if anyone has any good/bad ideas about this???? I have sailed the Conquest before on the Verandah deck and really enjoyed it!

I guess that would depend on which cabin you get, the spa deck is over your head ( I wouldn't think that would be too noisy), but cabins are also overhead too, just depends on where you are located exactly. There are cabins on the deck below you, so no noise issues there. I think they say the higher you go, the more motion you feel, not sure, motion of a cruise ship never bothered me any, just rocks me to sleep is all. Sounds great, enjoy!

I checked out the Deck Plan, if you are forward forward, you will be right under the Gym, It could be noisy with people slamming their weights etc.

Starboard side you have Salon above you, check to see where your Cabin sits on the deck plan and compare it with the Spa Deck.

Fred

Archived