Bubbles at sail away!

Cherlach

I am leaving on my second cruise in 10 days, on my first it was raining during the sail away, my question is that I have heard the people blow bubbles at the sail away, several children will be in our group and if this is true we wanted to make sure to take some, or if anything else is done to make it more festive.

I've seen folks blowing bubbles at sailaway....They're so pretty. However, PLEASE be careful where the liquid drips...and instruct the kids to hold the container over the railing. I saw a lady slip in some bubble liquid and fall right on her bootie - that had to hurt!:eek:

I've seen folks blowing bubbles at sailaway....They're so pretty. However, PLEASE be careful where the liquid drips...and instruct the kids to hold the container over the railing. I saw a lady slip in some bubble liquid and fall right on her bootie - that had to hurt!:eek:

Thanks that never occurred to me, they have battery powered bubble blowers and I will make sure they are careful, do not want to ruin anyones vacation.

I'm always at sailaway wouldn't miss it for the world, but if you guys blow at me..............I'm gonna blow back...........you've been warned:p

I am the OP's sister, and I can say that I wish you were going to be with us on our cruise! A bubble fight would be fun!

As far as the liquid dripping, we will surely be careful! I wouldn't want anyone to slip!

I am the OP's sister, and I can say that I wish you were going to be with us on our cruise! A bubble fight would be fun!

As far as the liquid dripping, we will surely be careful! I wouldn't want anyone to slip!

Her name is Bubbles, we can never win that fight LOL!!!

Archived