Top optional deck

I've read that Carnival has did away with their top optional deck and replaced it with a adult only deck. That's one of the main reasons that I enjoyed Carnival. It was a great place to get away from kids. I've never sailed Costa. What about Costa?

Does Costa has a top optional deck on all of it's ships?

thanks,

every deck

no seriously, the sun decks are top optional. there's no sign saying its allowed nor prohibited because costa is european. thus european people cruise it. and as everyone knows, its not a social 'taboo' to go topless like it is here in the ultra conservative states where we need a separate deck :D

i saw many women (and men) topless. no one cared. some of us american's even snatched a few pics :D

as for getting away from the kids, i know the whole back portion of the Magica (similar to conquest class) is adults only.

Two of the three Costa ships that we sailed on were Top Optional. One even was bottom optional.

Last year we were on the Costa Allegra and the Sun Deck was overflowing with topless. It started early in the cruise with the showgirls and quickly spread to passengers.

Made reading my book difficult since my wife often found me and turned my book right side up. Never noticed it was up side down.

Enjoy,

Fishfinder

Archived