M/V Explorer

foxrunroad

Hi Bill/ Dianne

I'm Tom.. hope to book this may trip on the explorer.B2B. last year I did the 2 week central america. best cruise experience ever! there may be some of my fellow cruisemates going to book also.please e/mail if you would like more info on this ship. travelintom@gmail.com

• 2 years later...

Hi! I'm on the Dec 22, 2011 Enrichment Voyage. I'm in a single on Deck 2 and looking for a room-mate. Single went from 125% to 150% since previous Enrichment Voyage! Call me at 775-831-0265. My confirmation letter states that a Yellow Fever shot is required. Check Brazil Consulate website! It is possible to stay on Explorer night of Dec 21st for $100 with meals! Stated on the reservation form on their website. Make air reservations ASAP since it's Christmas Holiday. Southwest goes to FLL, JetBlue goes to NAS. Both have free bag check (2 for SW; 1 for JetBlue). Two threads now! MV and M/V Explorer!

Archived