valdosta/gainesville ??

CruiseZapper

Gainesville Ga. or right before you get to it from Valdosta, i would like to stay in this area because i think that from chattanooga to jacksonville down I-95 to port canaveral this is about the half way mark, i have some health problems and i can't travel straight from tn/ to fl. is there a nice but reasonable place to stay? i don't know this area but would like to take grandson down to the port driving I-95. we don't have an ocean where we live and i'd like for him to see the beauty of it more than just at the hotel in florida. Need help. can someone that knows this area help me out here by filling me in on which area is nicer, more shopping, and maybe the name of a hotel/motel. thanks,

Gainesville Ga. or right before you get to it from Valdosta, i would like to stay in this area because i think that from chattanooga to jacksonville down I-95 to port canaveral this is about the half way mark, i have some health problems and i can't travel straight from tn/ to fl. is there a nice but reasonable place to stay? i don't know this area but would like to take grandson down to the port driving I-95. we don't have an ocean where we live and i'd like for him to see the beauty of it more than just at the hotel in florida. Need help. can someone that knows this area help me out here by filling me in on which area is nicer, more shopping, and maybe the name of a hotel/motel. thanks,

I would go to tripadvisor.com and post this under the Valdosta forum. You will get answers from people that are there.

I'm confused as to what you are asking. As I read your post, you are going from Chattanooga to Port Canaveral via Gainesville, GEORGIA? Gainesville, GA is way out of the way and no way near being a halfway point. Or are you looking for something around Valdosta? The mention of Gainesville, GA in that route has me confused. I used to live there before moving to Miami, and it's not on the way to Florida from Chattanooga. Did you perhaps mean Gainesville, FL?

i don't know this area but would like to take grandson down to the port driving I-95. we don't have an ocean where we live and i'd like for him to see the beauty of it more than just at the hotel in florida.

This part confuses me too. I-95 is not part of the route going from TN to PC and you can't see the ocean from I-95 that I can recall.

Archived