Shopping

VegasPinkGirl

I've been told the shopping at Dunn's Falls is 'interesting' to say the least. I don't want to be hassled by sales people. I've been told, who knows if true or not, that if you even look in one of the shops the sales people will hound you to death. Not my idea of fun shopping. Are there other places to shop? After doing the Dunn's River Falls and Dolphin Excursion, will there be places to shop at the pier? I'm hoping the 'bus' will drop us off at the pier and there will be shopping places there. If so, are those shops nicer, friendlier? I really don't want to deal with being harrassed by sales people. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!:o

I went out the entrance at DRF to avoid vendors. Yes they are aggressive. Put beads on us and handed us water when we exited the bus to climb then hunted us down for money. They were wearing DRF uniforms. I went back to the ship changed took a taxi to town($3 a person) went shopping there no hassles and walked back to ship. A few people approached on the walk(about 10 minutes) but "just say no" works fine.

Archived