Inside cabin on Lido deck?

Luv2cruise14

Hey everyone! My mom and I have booked an inside cabin on the Lido deck and I can't remember if I maybe dreamed this or have heard it in the past about feeling more movement being higher up in an inside cabin?

Help.....did I dream this or is it true?:confused:

Guest YesitDonna

Higher up in any kind of cabin feels more movement then lower down. I wouldn't concern myself with it though... think of it this way... you would want a suite and they are all higher up right?

Yes you will feel more ship movement in the upper decks. Especially if the weather is rainy- windy, causing rougher sea. I prefer the Rivera deck, even though I have never gotten sick on higher decks, i have heard alot of stories and seen many people not be able to handle the movement of the ship so well. This usually occurs when you are trying to eat, or to sleep-However if you can sleep ..no matter what, like we can...then it shouldn't be an issue. I would recommend 3rd deck or lower.

Archived