Triumph question

sandy toes

We were on the Triumph two years ago with 4 small kids. I don't think they have a regular 'kiddie' pool, that is, just for kids. If they do, we never found it. Some of the other pools do have places for paddling, more like an overflow area, an inch or two deep, but not really what you would call a shallow end. We just took the kid's swim vests and that way we didn't worry about them in the deeper water. The pool we used was maybe three foot deep and I think it had a little fountain, or spray area. Wish I could remember more clearly!

We were on the Triumph two years ago with 4 small kids. I don't think they have a regular 'kiddie' pool, that is, just for kids. If they do, we never found it. Some of the other pools do have places for paddling, more like an overflow area, an inch or two deep, but not really what you would call a shallow end. We just took the kid's swim vests and that way we didn't worry about them in the deeper water. The pool we used was maybe three foot deep and I think it had a little fountain, or spray area. Wish I could remember more clearly!

Thank you for the help. I am planning a trip with the entire family and have to know about swimming. I will be taking them (4&5Yr olds) to the beach on St Johns (ferry from St Thomas). Just wanted to know what to expect on board.

Archived