SeaPass Accounts

Both my boyfriend and I have already done the online check-in and used clicked that we will be paying our SeaPass account w/ a credit card. We both have changed our minds; we want to use cash. Is there any way to change that? Or should we just change from a credit card to cash when we pay for our Seapass account?

thanks.

You can do it that way if you want....As a matter of fact I suggest it. Or you can just switch when you check in, you will need to give them that card when you check in so they can swipe it. Just give them cash, but I suggest the other idea.

I'm with skyking - you answered your own question - AND got the right answer !!!

I'm a bit confused. My question was can I pay with cash @ the END of the cruise? I don't want to give them my cash before I even know how much I'll spend.

I set it up that a credit card will be used, then as the week progresses, will go down and pay down my account with cash. That way, I can keep myself on a budget, but have the alternative to use the credit card if something comes up that I can't resist. I just made sure that I paid off the entire balance of my seapass account the night before disembarkation.

I'm a bit confused. My question was can I pay with cash @ the END of the cruise? I don't want to give them my cash before I even know how much I'll spend.

Originally we had picked cash payment, but I believe we had to put cash down when we checked in, so we switched it to a credit card. I believe though if you tell them the day before end of cruise, you can pay cash. I wouldn't worry about it till you check in, I'd ask them then.

I set it up that a credit card will be used, then as the week progresses, will go down and pay down my account with cash. That way, I can keep myself on a budget, but have the alternative to use the credit card if something comes up that I can't resist. I just made sure that I paid off the entire balance of my seapass account the night before disembarkation.

Thank you! This is what I was after! ;)

Archived