adventure of the seas

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows why the AOS is $600 pp (in a jr. suite) cheaper than the serenade of the seas for next year march. I am currently booked on the serenade and am considering the change, is the AOS just as nice? I can't understand the price difference.

Thanks,

Leslie

I am also booked in a junior suite on the Serenade for February, 2008. Do you mind telling me what you are paying? I chose the Serenade because it is a smaller ship and a little more elegant than the Adventure. I am taking 2 teenagers and everyone tried to steer me toward the Adventure but I am still going with the Serenade. Not sure why the Adventure is cheaper. Maybe someone can answer this question.

Hi there,

We are on the AOS next March. I too looked at both itineraries before looking at price. I loved the NOS so I knew I would like AOS but I really wanted to go to St. Lucia and try a different ship. Husband did not want to go smaller - he loved the size of the Voyager family.

So then I went online and WOW :eek: the price difference blew me away!!

AOS was so much cheaper and I jumped on it. We even upgraded to a junior suite for 3 people including all taxes/fees was just slightly over $3K on Easter Week! We paid more then that this year for NOS in a balcony room. We priced Serenade and the cost for a Junior Suite was $4800. HUGE difference and that settled my "who to choose" dilemma quickly.

For those with 3/4 passengers, it made a difference too. AOS was only $699 and Serenade was $899.

I am so excited to get such a great deal for Easter week. Someone mentioned early March is even cheaper.

I called and made the switch and am now booked for March 23. I asked the representative why there was such a difference in price and he said there were just more rooms to sell, but even he was surprised at the difference. If you have other info, please let us know. I feel like I got a deal!

I called and made the switch and am now booked for March 23. I asked the representative why there was such a difference in price and he said there were just more rooms to sell, but even he was surprised at the difference. If you have other info, please let us know. I feel like I got a deal!

We will be cruisemates then - leaving on Easter Day!! :)

Racefan04,

Serenade of the Seas is not sold out for February, 2008. I called yesterday. They are doing some sort of an inventory right now. February will be open again for booking within the next couple of days. I chose Serenade of the Seas because I like the itinerary and I like a smaller ship.

Archived