Packed ME?

Wheels007

Hi all I am getting ready to get on the Pride and leave out of Long Beach this Sunday. Well my wife has some of her stuff out, my boys have the bags out and my wife says that today they will be packed, me well let's say I am packed but nothing in the bags yet I have a list in my head that I know what to bring but that is about it. I wanted to but I started a temp job that I do in the evenings I get off around 10 or 11 PM and go straight to bed get up at get up at 0500 or 0530 get off at 3:30 take a nap and off I go to my other job. I lucky I work for the San Diego Padres and they are gone for a week so I get to pack but need to go buy stuff tonight so will pack until the wee hours of the night. My family wants to leave in the morning Friday the 13 go to Disneyland early (yea right) then on Saturday they want to see the La Brea Tar Pits in LA early (again yea right) then Sunday off we go I told them that I will be so tired that by the time we get back next Sunday I will just about to start to feel good enough to start the cruise. Oh well as you guys say it's better to be tired on the ship than be at home. See you all on the Pride that are going. Look for me I will be the one with bags under his eyes that looks like I have not slept in a week (which I have not slept)

While you were writing this, you could have been packing!! LOL!! :D

I wish I could but I am at my day job do not have it off but I am thinking of a way out of it today. I am going to look at myself I think I am getting sick;) I look sick. If I can't fake that I will ask my boss if she will let me get off at noon at least so I can start my vacation. But this is what I see as I start to pack I will fall over the bags and fall asleep and wake up tomorrow. That would be me.:D

Hi all I am getting ready to get on the Pride and leave out of Long Beach this Sunday. Well my wife has some of her stuff out, my boys have the bags out and my wife says that today they will be packed, me well let's say I am packed but nothing in the bags yet I have a list in my head that I know what to bring but that is about it. I wanted to but I started a temp job that I do in the evenings I get off around 10 or 11 PM and go straight to bed get up at get up at 0500 or 0530 get off at 3:30 take a nap and off I go to my other job. I lucky I work for the San Diego Padres and they are gone for a week so I get to pack but need to go buy stuff tonight so will pack until the wee hours of the night. My family wants to leave in the morning Friday the 13 go to Disneyland early (yea right) then on Saturday they want to see the La Brea Tar Pits in LA early (again yea right) then Sunday off we go I told them that I will be so tired that by the time we get back next Sunday I will just about to start to feel good enough to start the cruise. Oh well as you guys say it's better to be tired on the ship than be at home. See you all on the Pride that are going. Look for me I will be the one with bags under his eyes that looks like I have not slept in a week (which I have not slept)

You'll have lots of time to sleep on your first day at sea:)

Hope you have a great time.

By the way if you are at work, but don't feel like working you might want to print off one of the many packing lists you can find on the boards. If you are really tired while packing it might help (and you'll forget less stuff).

Payd:)

Subject: Possible Danger

Possible Danger

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life-completely. If you should come into contact with WORK

put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote

repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should share this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

I will be taking a lot of antidote on the Pride so I need five friends to take to the nearest bar on the Pride any takers?:D

Ok guys I am leaving work now this is my last post for my Pride cruise. I wish all of you guys could come along I know this is going to be great. When I get back if I can remember anything I will let you all know. Again wish all of you all could come along. See you on the 23 God willing. Off I go :cool: .

Archived