First Princess Cruise

mhugcat

HI my partner and I are booked on the Emerald Princess in November 07. I have only ever cruised with P&O (Aurora and Oriana, both lovely) but my partner has never been on a cruise before.

As I wanted my partner to really be impressed with cruising (as I am:) ) we have booked a Vista Suite Aft (looking right over the back on Emerald deck).

My only concern is that I have now read mixed views.

Some have said that the Vista Suites have restricted views. Emerlad deck is too near club fusion.

Any comments would be appreciated - I have been raving about cruising for years and I hope my partner is not disappointed.

I doubt your partner will be disappointed. Personally, I love the aft suites. The balconies are about as private as you can get on a ship, and there is very little noise from the passageway since you are all the way back and there is little traffic.

Oh, you'll also get a jacuzzi tub. Nice!

I think you will love your aft suite! The only complaint I have heard is that sometimes it is slightly noisier if you are on the port side over the stage area. Check out the deck plans and see.

Happy Cruising!

Archived