Spa questions...

aaatrm

We will be sailing at the end of June on the Enchantment. I found the available spa services on RC's website, but I'm curious as to the cost. My 16-year-old and I regularly go for facials and massages at home and would love to do so on vacation too! Just trying to figure out how much to budget for this...thanks!:)

My 17 year old daughter and I did the mother/daughter massage (side by side in the same room). It was about $200 for one hour, which was cheaper than if we had done it individually . I also used my 10% off coupon from my Crown and Anchor coupon book so it was a little less than $200.

wilmarae, I don't theink they have spa information on the royal caribbean website, but you could try to call them directly. I always get a facial and/or massage when I go on a cruise or vacation. It is my treat to myself. The menu of services on all the ships seems similar (I have been on Voyager, Radiance, Majesty and Adventure). It is also similar to the nice hotels such as Ritz, Four Seasons, Atlantis, One and Only Ocean Club etc. Same La Therapie and Elemis facials and both couples and various types of massages (hot stone, swedish, sports, etc). I thought the prices were also comparable to a nice hotel. I really like the services on the ships I have been on. I thought all the services I had were first rate. I have heard people complain that they push the products. I usually splurge and buy one item. I'm polite and simply decline the others and have never felt pressured.

Archived