Anyone have any thoughts on wearing Jeans

CruisinShips

This one will be deleted too....:)

One can only hope :rolleyes:

OP, if you have questions about why a thread was deleted, per the guidelines, contact a host... you aren't supposed to post a thread about it.

I think it was the hypocrisy.

If you don't like jeans in the dining room you're judgemental, snobby and uptight.

If you don't like a woman hanging out of her dress and her leg upto her butt cheek showing, but don't mind jeans in the dining room you're not.

Is it cool to go directly from swimming, with my beer, to the dining room? I would have a large t shirt on after swimming, but prefer not ging all the way back to remove my trunks. Its okay to dine like this, right?

As long as you don't drip on me or spill beer on my designer jeans, I don't care!

As long as you don't drip on me or spill beer on my designer jeans, I don't care!

I won't, I promise.

So many of these other cruiselines make you go back to the room, take off your trunks and pul long pants on...Ick.

I prefer drying off from my swim, putting my Coronaa shirt and flip flops on ,grabbing the last beer out of the bucket and my IPOD and heading to the dining room.

I won't, I promise.

So many of these other cruiselines make you go back to the room, take off your trunks and pul long pants on...Ick.

I prefer drying off from my swim, putting my Coronaa shirt and flip flops on ,grabbing the last beer out of the bucket and my IPOD and heading to the dining room.

Hey it would not effect the taste of my food, the quality of my conversation with whomever I am speaking to, the level of service I receive from my wait staff, my sense of enjoyment on the cruise, or how I feel about myself as a person in any way shape or form! So go for it!! :p

I won't, I promise.

Why not just get a fresh bucket of beer? That should hold you over until you're through with dinner! :D

I don't know what the big deal is about wearing a nice pair of jeans in the dining room. I'm not talking about 10 yr old jeans with holes in them but a nice new pair. The way I look at it, its my cruise and if someone doesn't like what I'm wearing, turn your head!!

I won't, I promise.

If you are pool side those will not be "bottles" of coranas in that bucket but plastic cups...LOL :rolleyes:

I don't know what the big deal is about wearing a nice pair of jeans in the dining room. I'm not talking about 10 yr old jeans with holes in them but a nice new pair. The way I look at it, its my cruise and if someone doesn't like what I'm wearing, turn your head!!

And we're off...

Hey Man! This would be a great topic for discussion. Lets see if anyone else wants to weigh in on this! I would imagine that we would all come to a consensus by the end of the day...What do ya think?

And herein lies the problem. Why are you allowed to wear your jeans if you feel they are appropriate and someone else not, regardless if they have holes or not?

Archived