Early or late 1st seating or early or late 2nd? What's that all about?

dotcruiser

I thought I read on the Legend they have 1st or 2nd early seating or 1st or 2nd late? I thought it was only 1st or 2nd early or late. (am I confusing everyone here?) Please tell me, if you have sailed on Legend if there are just 2 or 4 seatings? thanks so much. Going in Novemeber.

The Spirit class ships (the Legend is a Spirit class ship) have only have one dining room so there is only one early and late seating.

Ships that have 2 dining rooms have 2 early and 2 late (usually something like 5:45 and 6:15 for early and 8:00 and 8:30 for late).

Sorry, I tend to speed read on these boards and don't always catch every detail!! My fault. Well then I think Host Kristi answered your question. The Spirit class ships only have one dining room so only (2) dinner times.

Didn't mean to look like an idiot!! haha.

~E

You didn't look like an idiot! I know exactly what you mean about speeding through the threads. I do that with email all of the time too. If my friends have something important in the email they know to put "IMPORTANT...PLEASE READ" because otherwise I just skim through it. lol

Archived