Blue lagoon excursions

fanofseas

We are planning on doing the dolphin and stingray thing on blue lagoon and was wondering we plan on booking with carnival once we are onboard. Do you have to do each one separate or can you do them both at the same time? I hate to think take you have to take two boat rides when you are already there. What I would really like to do is book the regular blue lagoon tour and pay for the other when I get there but I'm afraid they would be sold out. has anyone ever done this?

The Dolphin Experience and the Swim With The Stingrays are two separate excursions located at the Blue Lagoon.

Don't let the times of the excursions fool you. You go on the same ferry out to the island. There are actually three excursions. Blue Lagoon, Swim With The Sting Rays and the Dolphin Experience are all at the same place.

[quote name='GLW513']Don't let the times of the excursions fool you. You go on the same ferry out to the island. [/QUOTE]
Not exactly true.

We were just there a couple of weeks ago. The Dolphin Encounter went on their own ferry, but to practically the same spot.

The Stingray and the Blue Lagoon general excursion went on a separate ferry.

I suppose that they may change based on the demand of each excursion.

The Dolphin Encounter return trip left two hours before the ours.

But my point is that you don't have to. If you have people that want to do the Swim With the Stingrays and some want to do the Dolphin Experience, and then some that just want to go and lay around in a hammock and soak up the rays....you can go on the same ferry.

My sister-in-law wanted to do the Dolphin Experience, but because of the time difference decided not to do it. Once we got to the island we discovered that it didn't really matter what ferry you take....you wind up at the same place. And there are no restrictions as to what ferry you take back to Nassau.

up close and personal with dolphins in captivity
from
[url]http://www.darrenkeyes.com/bahamas/blue-lagoon.htm[/url]

Stingray City Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon: (6 hours) US$41
from
[url]http://www.youngfamilytravelers.com/cruise/shoretours_nassau.htm[/url]

Archived