St. Lucia port name

CruisinMama27

Yes, Castries is where your ship will be docking. Jalousie Beach is the oceanfront of Jalousie Plantation Resort, and is right between the Pitons and beautiful. We were there on our tour with Cosol in March, and I'm thinking it was about an hour's drive. It is in the Soufriere area of St. Lucia, so if you look at an on-line map you should be able to see where it is in relation to Castries. (just further south on the coast) Probably not a great distance in mileage, but the roads are small, narrow, and winding, so it takes a while.

Yes, Castries is where your ship will be docking. Jalousie Beach is the oceanfront of Jalousie Plantation Resort, and is right between the Pitons and beautiful. We were there on our tour with Cosol in March, and I'm thinking it was about an hour's drive. It is in the Soufriere area of St. Lucia, so if you look at an on-line map you should be able to see where it is in relation to Castries. (just further south on the coast) Probably not a great distance in mileage, but the roads are small, narrow, and winding, so it takes a while.

I did Cosol's tour the last week in March and had the best time. The snorkling at Jalousie is spectacular! The beach is like a dream.

Archived