anyone got info on Explore belize caves

flcruiser13

I've emailed many diferrent tour operators and am waiting for their reply, but I got an email and phone call from Dennis of Explore Belize Caves he sounds wonderful but I haven't really seen much info on him on the boards. Mostly everyone only talks about Yhony. Please let me know if you've taken him how reliable was he.

Any info will be great:)

:) http://www.***********************/photo_gallery.html

Recently two of our friends (first time cruisers) my husband and myself went on the Carnival Glory Western Carribbean Cruise. We knew in Belize we wanted to take advantage of the much publicized zip lining and cave tubing. Carnival did not offer both at the same time. You had to choose. I did a search and found Dennis of Explore Belize Caves. He answered my email immediately then made a personal phone call. He was knowledgable and was able to pursuade my worries. We learned we could take both tours and be back onboard on time. The cost was less than the ship charged for one. When we arrived at pier one in Belize we were greeted by a smiling Dennis, sign in hand with our name on it. We were taken to a van, met Eric our guide and were off. This was so much fun. Eric, is young, energetic and knowledgable. I'm am nearing 60 and had concerns about the zip line. Well if you are a little older and have these concerns DON'T..It is fun and easy. The hardest part is the climb. Just be sure to use your glove to brake lol !!!.. Do not miss the cave tubing. This is so much fun, we laughed from beginning to end. Please read my review. We will be back on the same cruise and tour in Sept. and will once again take advantage of Dennis and his tour group. This was truly the highlight of our land tours.:) :) :)

Archived