Serenade Cruise Compass?

I am on board now and will be posting the compasses (including the kids compasses), menu, bar menu, etc. tomorrow or the day after. I will be doing a detailed review too

Thanks. I hope you are having a great time. While we appreciate the info, why are you on the computer??? Get back out in the sun and have a frozen drink for the rest of us back here at ummmmm....work. ;)

Eric

The cruise was AWESOME. I am trying to get my pics uploaded but I took too many (over 800) and ran out of room on my hard drive! LOL I have started the upload of what I could. I haven't done the compasses yet though. Use the link in my signature.

I will work on the review tomorrow. I stayed away from too much drinking this cruise. (We are trying to get preggo again) So not too many frozen drinks for me...LOL And the sun...well it was so darn HOT that I burned really bad the first day (Yes I had sunscreen on) and had to really limit time in the sun the rest of the week. Now I am tan though...finally. We just got home and Delta lost one of our bags. Figures! Oh well...... time for bed.... it was a long day.

• 2 weeks later...

Your pictures are awesome Bobbie0253. Were you able to post the Cruise Compasses from your trip? I couldn't get to the end of your pictures and I wonder if you put them there? Thanks.

Archived