beware bed bugs!!

Here I sit, reading every post on this thread, wondering why on earth I am reading this. Kinda like the "seeing the flashing lights, knowing its an accident and looking" kind of thing. I hope I never have the displeasure of coming across bed bugs......

Lisa

Oh great! One more thing to worry about! I watched Oprah today and they had a segment on dust mites. They showed them enlarged about a million percent and they are so gross. Apparently we inhale them every night and they live off dead skin cells. Believe me folks, that's way more than I ever wanted to know!

Oh great! One more thing to worry about! I watched Oprah today and they had a segment on dust mites. They showed them enlarged about a million percent and they are so gross. Apparently we inhale them every night and they live off dead skin cells. Believe me folks, that's way more than I ever wanted to know!

I saw that show and my sheets and mattress pad are currently in a hot water wash. My pillows are about two years old, but they are going today.:D

My monthly exterminator came last week. I asked him about bed bug problems in our area and he said they have very few problems. He did say that they have had a couple of calls from motel owners requesting a "look & see" to discuss actions on taking care of their bed bug problems. After getting an estimate on elimination of the bed bugs, the motel owners both decided that it cost too much and they are just leaving the bugs...to follow others home. :eek:

I just had to look at the site....better informed, but maybe ingnorance would have been bliss on this subject!! :eek:

Hello From Arizona..........I noticed that you were to cruise on Mariner 8/29/04, are you at sea or did you cancel?:confused:

Archived