Is a glass of ice free???

mansfieldmom

First off, can you bring your own cokes on board the ship? And if so, will they give you ice free? Just wondering if I just need to fork over the $$ for the unlimited soda card or bring my own. Also, do they charge for iced tea? As you can see...I'm not the alcohol drinker in the family.:)

Bring your soda but keep in mind they do have the right to take it away. I'm bringing a 12 pack, if they take it, oh well. I'm also getting the soda card. The 12 pack is for my room. I drink a lot of soda!! The soda card is worth it. The price for a soda card is about 3 cans of sodas a day. I drink way more than that.:eek:

Hi. This might help:

Included in the cost of your cruise:

Lido buffet area - Iced tea, hot water & tea bags, coffee, decaf, hot chocolate, juice varieties, lemonade, fruitpunch. On buffet, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk, water.

Dining room - Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, decaf, milk, chocolate milk, juices, espresso and cappuccino, water.

Room service - MOST of the beverages that are available on Lido, but not lemonade or fruitpunch.

Thanks for the info. Good to know about the "no irons" in the cabins. How am I supposed to get the wrinkles out?

1. Irons available in the laundry rooms,

2. Shipboard pressing service,

3. Downy Wrinkle Realease,

4. Travel Steamer,

5. Hang clothes up in the bathroom when you are taking a shower.

6. Etc, etc, etc

We dont carry on the soda anymore-- we still had more then half when we were packing up to leave. I was surprised it wasnt missed since we are both soda drinkers at home. We do with the free iced tea, lemonade and fruit punch.

Mixed the tea with lemonade and or fruit punch for another taste of a drink.

If you get soda cards-- they are not good for room service.

Archived