Just Booked Today, But have a question

cpprinttom

Today I booked the Triumph for Oct. 27, 2007. I did this through Carnival. First of all the Reps phone wasn't working very well, she was hard to hear and sound kept going in and out, I told her several times I could't hear her but she never fixed the problem. And she also kept having computer problems, she kept saying hold on I have to reload your information or hold on I am having trouble today geting booking information. I was on the phone with her for OVER an hour.

My question is, when I booked she asked if I wanted to pre pay my tips. I told her yes, but when I go online and look up my reservation I don't think the tips were added in. Does Pre Pay mean you pay when you check in at the pier, or when I pay for my cruise? Also i keep trying to fix my phone number and add my wife and I past guest # but when I type it in and hit submit, it won't keep the information? Am I doing something wrong?

Now I only have to wait 190 days :(

I booked our 1st cruise last Sunday and I also did the pre-paid tips.. It took a little while for it to show on my reservation, but it finally did the next day... We received 3 different documents and the 3rd finally showed them. We leave September 9th on-board the Sensation :D

If they still aren't there by Monday I would just call them and confirm.

Also i keep trying to fix my phone number and add my wife and I past guest # but when I type it in and hit submit, it won't keep the information? Am I doing something wrong?

Try changing the number first. If you can't get that to change then there is probably a glich (nothing new there). If it does change then try and add one past number at a time. If one doesn't work try the other. The reason I say this is because they had my husbnads name spelled wrong from the first cruise (never noticed it) so when I was putting the information in the name and number wasn't matching. I discovered it after I found a copy of the Currents magazine (which comes in his name). I check the number - good. Then I noticed they had two letters switched. They were vowels so I guess my eyes were just skimming over the error - I swear I looked at it 3 times before I figured it out.

So start with what you know SHOULDN'T blow up the system and work from there. As I said if the first thing doesn't work then try again tomorrow. After all you have PLENTY of days to fix it (sorry - couldn't resist).

Archived