Cruise Directors - Who is on which ship.

LBS1

I would like to get a listing together on which cruise director is currently on each ship.

How often do they move around from ship to ship?

Who is NCL's best cruise director, and what makes them, in your opinion, special?

Denny is the CD on the Wind, but being that she is on her final voyage, not really important.

I spoke to Denny while I was on the Wind about three weeks ago (March 24 sailing) and he told me he would be taking his (two month) vacation then would be meeting-up with the Dream in Europe and would be with her all the way through the long repositioning to South America and would stay-on into next winter's (summer in the Southern Hemisphere) South America season.

This makes us glad as it appears he will be the CD for our S.Am. cruise in January.

By the way, Denny plays accordion as well as ANYONE I've ever heard.

Colin Kerr was absolutely amazing on the Dawn. He was terrific with the crowd and absolutely hysterical. The new cruise line he's on is so lucky to have him. We also had Rich Cliessen a few years back on the Dawn. He was also incredible. They seem to switch ships quite a bit, which is unfortunate for us, but each time we go we are never disappointed. We are looking forward to seeing who's next on the Dawn this summer. :D

I spoke to Denny while I was on the Wind about three weeks ago (March 24 sailing) and he told me he would be taking his (two month) vacation then would be meeting-up with the Dream in Europe and would be with her all the way through the long repositioning to South America and would stay-on into next winter's (summer in the Southern Hemisphere) South America season.

This makes us glad as it appears he will be the CD for our S.Am. cruise in January.

By the way, Denny plays accordion as well as ANYONE I've ever heard.

And he speaks swedish as well!! Denny is one of NCL's true veterans with more than 30 years with the company. A great guy indeed.

Archived