Funpass Online

Lefty888

We used a TA. Thier is a number on our papers it is 8 digits would that be our number? It doesnt say booking number(it doesnt say anything by it) but it does have our room assignment on it.

Thats a bummer. I looked the papers over front and back everything but the booking number. Does the TA usually give you the number right away? We always use this TA should we consider booking our next cruise with carnival instead of a TA?

I can tell you my documents also have 6 #s on them. I booked with Carnival directly & was given a 6 digit booking number.

I would contact your TA 1st thing Monday morning & ask how to find out what your booking number is!

Be blessed, be a blessing! :D

Our TA gave us the booking number as soon we booked. It was 6 characters, a combo of numbers and letters.

Same here. When we made the initial deposit, we were given our booking number right then and there. When I got home a little later, I went on line to complete the Fun Pass. Also had a combination of numbers/letters.

Thats a bummer. I looked the papers over front and back everything but the booking number. Does the TA usually give you the number right away? We always use this TA should we consider booking our next cruise with carnival instead of a TA?

Just call and ask TA for booking number. It's not a big deal. You may even have it in front of you and don't realize it.

Newbie question: whats a fun pass?

It's sort of like an e-ticket. Basically, you input all the information Carnival/TSA needs for you to travel. By filling it out, you don't actually need the ticket itself [except for any S&S info]. If you've registered on the Carnival website, that's one of the things you're asked to do when you "check up on" your specific cruise

It's sort of like an e-ticket. Basically, you input all the information Carnival/TSA needs for you to travel. By filling it out, you don't actually need the ticket itself [except for any S&S info]. If you've registered on the Carnival website, that's one of the things you're asked to do when you "check up on" your specific cruise

So do you print it out and take it to the dock or do they have all the info there? Thanks!

So do you print it out and take it to the dock or do they have all the info there? Thanks!

All the info is there...but I also print out the 1-page Funoass. Just in case the local "computer gods" are upset that day

Hey Volman22 - Could I get your opinion on the Holiday? We are booked for the July 16th sailing and I'm really curious after reading some of the reviews; some are really bad and some are really bad.

I like to fill it out around 60 days before. you never who is going to back out.

You can always go back and click on Edit, to change information. We booked Christmas cruise last week, looked at Fun Pass, and they had some of the information wrong. Such as birth date, which must match the one on your passport. Never hurts to check everything.

Bev

Archived