Carnival Liberty

tigerdadky

I was on the Liberty in Jan. and had a great time. If you show up @ 10:00am you should be able to be on board by noon. Lots of other ships departing at the same time, at least for our cruise, so sailaway was fun. You WILL enjoy yourself.

I was on Liberty in February. We were there by 11-on the ship by noon. Would have been sooner, since we were close to the front of the line, but I dropped my BC somewhere, and was running around in full panic mode looking for it! Debarkation was also quite smooth.

This is a beautiful, new ship. You won't be disappointed at all, unless you're trying to be! But, of course, not everyone would agree with that-things DO happen. I'm sure the people who were on there for the great Noro outbreak last year wouldn't feel the same! The only thing I was disappointed in was the piano bar guy, and from what I understand, he's gone now.

DW and I were on the same Liberty cruise as Gatorclaw (Apr 1st, 2006 - make sure to see his movies at http://www.gatorclaw.com/liberty) and it was FANTASTIC! That was the ships inaugural season and what a splash it made. The decor is elegant and classy, the food was fantastic, the deck had plenty of sun and the staff was better than any 5 star hotel I've stayed at. Would I sail her again? You bet your a$$ I would! We stayed in cabin 1006 on the Panorama deck, the first cabin port side. This was the largest ship we've sailed and it was well worth the wait.

You will enjoy every minute on board the ship! If you don't , you don't know how to have fun!!!

Archived