Promenade Deck on Golden

snow1525

Several years ago, sailed on Sea Princess and on the Promenade deck there were padded teak lounge chairs throughout the deck. We enjoyed this durning the day versus the open pool decks. Does anyone know if the Golden has this as well?

Was on the Golden about a month ago and there are definitely NO loungers there. I love the Promenade deck as well and have enjoyed sitting out there on other cruise lines. However, the Golden does not have any loungers - only benches. The promenade deck is narrow and they would not have room for loungers.

Does anyone know if the Caribbean princess has loungers or does it have a narrow promenade as well?

[quote name='lacruisecat']Was on the Golden about a month ago and there are definitely NO loungers there. I love the Promenade deck as well and have enjoyed sitting out there on other cruise lines. However, the Golden does not have any loungers - only benches. The promenade deck is narrow and they would not have room for loungers.

Does anyone know if the Caribbean princess has loungers or does it have a narrow promenade as well?[/QUOTE]

I've been on both the Golden and Caribbean Princess recently. Neither have loungers on the Promenade deck but it seemed to me that it was deeper on the Caribbean Princess and could accomodate chairs if they wished it to.

I got the impression that they did not want that deck cluttered because the life boats might be boarded from there but I could be totally wrong on that.

It just seemed odd to me on the Caribbean Princess where they had taken such care and concern to accomodate all the passengers that there were not chairs there.

Archived