Any one been to HELL

dianfarmer

Anyone been to HELL ? What do they have there

hi weve been there 2 times on the stingray city and island tour pretty much all that is there is a post office , gift shop , and what looks like lava neat to see with the tour not worth going to just see hell

hi weve been there 2 times on the stingray city and island tour pretty much all that is there is a post office , gift shop , and what looks like lava neat to see with the tour not worth going to just see hell

Oh I agree.....I was in HELL May 2006 and not much going on there. Expensive t shirts, souveniours, and a postmark.......not much else....

Our friends just did the W. Carib route. part of their tour in the Caymans included a stop at hell.

Not impressive, the said. Definitely not worth going out of your way to deliberately see.....

I will have to agree with previous posters there is a lava rock bed with points that is suppose to glow at dark, don't know I did not stay till dark. What people liked most was sending a post card home from HELL. I was home 3 weeks before my postcards arrived here. The owners were not very friendly and I laid my camera down to put my postcards in a sack and accidently left both on the counter when someone hollered we are leaving. I went back in and I though I was going to have to whip the old lady to get my camera back. She was really rude and was implying that these were not my post cards or camera but I told her to look on the post cards I had already addressed them and put a stamp on them. I think alot of the tours take you to HELL and if this is so just take it that you have been there. Have fun crusing...Sharon

Anyone been to HELL ? What do they have there

Hi; when to Hell after we took the turtle farm tour. Only when to Hell to buy 10 post-cards, and to mail them from Hell. Been home for one week now and no one has received their cards as of yet:cool: .

P.S. Turtle farm tour was NICE.

Hope this helps.

Charles

I went to Hell on my March 07 cruise. It was a stop on the way to the Turtle Farm. It was nice to see the unusual formation. The biggest highlight was buying postcards and mailing them. Everyone did receive them. It was a nice 10 minute stop. I guess the great thing about it was that you can say you went to Hell.:rolleyes:

We went as part of the Island Tour. Turtle Farm, Governors House(outside a gate) Hell and a beach stop for photo ops. Our guide did stop at a few hurricane sites as he stayed on the island for it. The kids got a kick out of getting their passports stamped in Hell though thats about it. Oh rum factory stop too I forgot. lol

Archived