Regarding Exersaucers

alexieb

After reading lots of threads I noticed that there are several parents who brought an exersaucer on their cruises. My son LOVES his exersaucer and we use it multiple times each day. I would like to bring the exersaucer with us on our cruise in May. We live in South Florida and are driving directly to the port.

Here's my question:

Did you just check the exersaucer on as luggage and let the porters deal with it? Did you wrap it up in plastic or do anything to protect it from getting too dirty?

Any advice would be fantastic!!!

When I checked my bouncie chairs and bathtub, I just stuck a bunch of luggage tags on them and checked them with my luggage at the curb. Same thing in reverse - I put them outside my cabin with the rest of the luggage the last night. You might want to bring some clear duct or packing tape to stick the tags on again at the end.

Best,

Mia

After reading lots of threads I noticed that there are several parents who brought an exersaucer on their cruises. My son LOVES his exersaucer and we use it multiple times each day. I would like to bring the exersaucer with us on our cruise in May. We live in South Florida and are driving directly to the port.

Here's my question:

Did you just check the exersaucer on as luggage and let the porters deal with it? Did you wrap it up in plastic or do anything to protect it from getting too dirty?

Any advice would be fantastic!!!

We decided not to check the excersaucer with the luggage because ours has pieces that stay on the toy that will bend easily.

We took off all removable toys and put them into a plastic bag that we packed into the luggage.

We collapsed the excersaucer like they show you on the packaging. Now, dont let the word "collapsed" deceive you, that thing was still a foot wide!

I carried DS in the front carrier and we opened the stroller, put stuff into the stroller and DH balanced the excersaucer on the top of the stroller (we took our Graco) We took elevators up to the ship.

The excersaucer was a blessing on the trip! DS always loves to play in it and he had an equally good time in it on the cruise! We were able to lay on the bed and watch him have a blast!

Happy Sailing!

2DaddyDvidExBalcony.jpg.1cb861910c2d3a248d8d19e00411a440.jpg

Archived