What if it rains in Jamaica

whdove88

So it rains ???? If you were at home-what would you do-but you're not at home- so and enjoy your vacation- take an umbrella or a rain jacket--just have fun !!!!!

We were in San Juan and in rain the whole day-so we ran in between the rain and had fun-we were'nt the only ones.

If I was at home & it was raining, we would stay inside, mainly cuz there is usually lightening assc. with the rain, if its just tropical showers, no big deal, but in case its MORE than that, am looking for some known activites to do, if its too yucky to be at the beach. We normally head over to Sunset,am not aftraid of being in the rain, but we were looking forward to being in the sun that day we r there, we r sunworshippers but I hear ya, rainey day in Jamaica is better than NO day in Jamaica! :)

Don't worry - I'm with you on the Conquest and either way there will be something to do. I looked at the excursions and didn't see one for just Rose Hall but there was a town highlights one... Who knows. No matter what we will be in Jamaica on a cruise - maybe they will have free champagne at the art auction again that day too!! haha You should have seen how many people came to partake of the free champagne (me included) on my last NCL cruise when it rained that day - no sun - well free champange instead.... hahahaha NCL was not too happy... :eek: :D Debbie

dh and i were on the conquest in march. it rained on us but we did not mind one bit. we did the original canopy tour (zip line)in the rain forest....so we expected rain. we were nice and muddy and dh and i had the time of our lives!!! would not miss it for the world. so what's a little water right?

We climbed the falls in the rain. The guide kept saying "If it rains in the morning, it will be clear in the afternoon ... if it is clear in the morning, it will rain in the afternoon". By the time we got to Dolphin Cove the sun came out and we had beautiful weather for our dolphin swim! So its all good!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived