Oceanview Windows

momma2boys

[quote name='livtojump']Well...*tap...tap...tap* I understand the OP was a connoisseur de smoke and was concerned becuase he couldn't use incense?[/quote]

I am trying to remember where I saw it. There were so many "interesting" posts this weekend. I will try to find it

[quote name='briter']Why do some people feel the need to respond to questions that obviously annoy them? If you don't like the question then don't read it or respond to it! You can pretty much find the answer to every new question somewhere on this board and if no one ever asked anything else what would you have to do? Besides, why should anyone spend an hour trying to find an answer when 10 people will immediately answer within seconds. If the people asking questions bothers you then stay off the board![/quote]

yea!!! what he said

Tom

[quote name='livtojump']Well...*tap...tap...tap* I understand the OP was a connoisseur de smoke and was concerned becuase he couldn't use incense?[/quote]

I don't remember the "smoking" part though. Just something about what kind of screwdriver. But here lately I have been in la la land myself so it is quite possible that I just half read the post :o :D

[quote name='lynyrd']I don't remember the "smoking" part though. Just something about what kind of screwdriver. But here lately I have been in la la land myself so it is quite possible that I just half read the post :o :D[/quote]

I know you haven't been feeling well so I appreciate you looking...and I'm glad you're doing better :)

[quote name='lynyrd']I am trying to remember where I saw it. There were so many "interesting" posts this weekend. I will try to find it[/quote]

WTF, I thought he was kidding, somebody really asked this?:eek: :rolleyes:

[quote name='Caliber1']WTF, I thought he was kidding, somebody really asked this?:eek: :rolleyes:[/quote]

I just remember reading something asking about what type of screwdriver was needed. Not about smoking stuff

[quote name='Caliber1']WTF, I thought he was kidding, somebody really asked this?:eek: :rolleyes:[/quote]

I do believe this was asked Jess. Amazing ain't it.

As for the screens...yes, the keep the flying fish out of the cabin. Also if the window is dirty, Stewart will clean it for you.:eek:

[quote name='livtojump']I do believe this was asked Jess. Amazing ain't it.

As for the screens...yes, the keep the flying fish out of the cabin. Also if the window is dirty, Stewart will clean it for you.:eek:[/quote]

Umm, who is Stewart? What kind of IDIOT would want to take the window out? I would imagine if caught, he would be thrown off at the next port. Wait, I meant I would hope!!

[quote name='kathy32259']That question went bye bye pretty quickly - if I remember correctly there were only 3 or 4 replies to the post. And yes, he did reference smoking something in the cabin and needed fresh air. - LOL[/quote]

Thanks for verifying. I am glad to know I am not loosing my mind. I may be on pain meds, but I didn't think I was that out of it..................LOL

[quote name='Caliber1']Umm, who is Stewart? What kind of IDIOT would want to take the window out? I would imagine if caught, he would be thrown off at the next port. Wait, I meant I would hope!![/quote]

The guy who cleans your cabin :p Probably the kind who "smokes" LOL.

[quote name='Caliber1']Umm, who is Stewart? What kind of IDIOT would want to take the window out? I would imagine if caught, he would be thrown off at the next port. Wait, I meant I would hope!![/quote]

Stewart is the guy that makes sure you are not in your cabin during the Mustard drill..........:D

[quote name='Caliber1']The poster wasn't a cucumber drum was she?:eek: :rolleyes: I see she is back by the way.[/quote]

Who dat?

[quote name='Caliber1']C'mon dude, PB, or as you so affectionally call her pickles!!:eek: :rolleyes:[/quote]

LOL...gotcha ;)

[QUOTE]It was Fred i won't say the last name cause don't know if it is allowed[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is but you can say the chicken man. LOL.

Archived