Thinking of a S. Carribean cruise...?'s

stacyinpa

Hello cruisin' friends.....

We have so far taken and Eastern and Western Carribean cruise. We would love to take a SOuthern Carribean next December (2005).

I always like to fly down the day before departure. I am trying to gather up any hints/tips any of you may have. Will you please guide me along here :)

Does the ship sail out of 'San Juan' port or is there another name for that? Also...we are a family of 4 me (33), dh (35) and 2 dd 11 and 15 when we sail. Would this interest us or are we better with the eastern/western. December 2003 we sailed the Inspiration and had a BLAST! The dolphin swim at Cozumel was unbelievable!

Thank you so much,

Stacy

I have done the Southern 2 times. Last Dec and then July. I love the southern islands! It's a bit more to fly to but well worth it. Kids will love it! In Dec we did the Sea treking in St. Thomas. It was fantastic. In July we did The BOB in St. Thomas. Not sure what ship you are looking at. Did Destiny in Dec and Golden in July. I think if you are looking at Princess the Classic Southern would be better. We did the Explorer because there were a couple of places I hadn't been but I now know I didn't miss anything! So many different things to do in St. Thomas. Dolphins, Sea Lions etc. You can't go wrong with the Southern route.

Becky

Archived