Are these good cabins on Glory?

Tian

Hi,

We will be on Glory 11-17-2007. We have 3 children so we need 2 cabins close to each other for 2 and 3 each. My daughter tends to have motion sickness and one recommendation on this board was to get middle cabins. I just called Carnival and were told 2 possible options:

1) 2 inside cabins on Upper 6234 and 6230, $719 PP. not in middle.

2) one ocean view and one inside on Main, 2324 and 2322, $809 and $699 respectively. in the middle of the ship.

What do think? Which is a better choice? Thanks much!

Wendy

I would agree the lower and more central on the ship the better. I will be on Glory in August so I can't comment on her specifically. I would also recommend the children's sea sickness bands or meds. Talk with your peditrician before you go and s/he can advise what would be best for your DD. Happy planning.

Dear Unicorn:

Thanks much for your reply. Please do share with me your tips after your August cruise. this will be our first cruise ever so we are clueless now. Thanks again.

Wendy, just for the motion, I would choose the cabins on deck 2 mid ships. Welcome to Cruise Critic. I wish I had found this site before our first cruise. Tons of info on here. Enjoy your planning and your cruise.

Caliber:

Thank you for your suggestion. I am doing my hoework now -- reading this board.

Boston:

Thanks you for your suggestion. No 2p and 3P connecting rooms are avabile on this ship any more.

If motion sickness is a major concern (I was concerned with my kids prior to their first cruise.... only one who got sick that time, was me:eek:) anyways, check into Riviera deck (deck 1 ) or deck 2, center of the ship. The higher , the more motion. Now, since I am the only one affected by this, we like higher decks now. We go Verandah or up each time, but motion has no effect on my kids. Also, depending on the age of your kids, center to front may be an option as camp carnival is front of the ship, deck 12.

HTH Some.

I just sailed the Glory and our cabins were on the Upper Deck. Although we were on the aft and not affected as much, the noise is quite loud on this deck from the lounges below. Wherever you decide, check the decks above and below your cabins for possible sources of noise! Being sandwiched between two passenger decks is ideal.

Archived