stock credit question - CCL webiste??

Patdmoose

Stoneyard - and your point is?

100 shares or, lets say $5,000.00 gets all the same benifits you do.

Actualy, we probably lost less than you did when the stock took a downward slide!

The point is... you can buy 10 three day inside cabin cruises for little more than half of what 100 shares of CCL should be selling for and earn Platinum status. That is PURE working capital. Carnival carried 7,008,000 passengers last year for which I made a total dividend of $1.08 per share after earnings of $2.77. So they get a lot more mileage out of my ownership than the profit from a few cruisers. I would think that as a Owner Of The Company my investment would be worth at least VIP boarding...which is all I suggested in my original statement and AGAIN would cost them nothing.

PS for the privilege of $100 OBC I was rewarded with a $4500 drop in the value of my investment. At least my RCL is holding steady.

LMHSRN, are we talking about the same thing here???? This thread refers specifically to the complimentary SHAREHOLDERS BENEFIT, not coupons or other forms of OBC. If you are expecting this kind of OBC (shareholders) you may want to read the terms, conditions and limitations applicable to THIS PARTICULAR OBC. Just click on the link I provided.

So are they correct in saying that if you use an Entertainment book coupon you would lose the Shareholder OBC.....that does not make much sense...??

Nope. I got both!

You use the coupon when you book and you send in the shareholders information a couple of week later. No problem!

Someone in an earlier thread gave the fax number to send the information to.

Enjoy!

I read it, several times, and so?

That means you and only you are correct?

Check it out with Carnival and then be the expert!

Different days, different moods, different person implementing the rules.

Perhaps x number of stock shares could equal one sailing and everyone could be happy. The more shares, the more credit. A minimum number of sails before you're able to start counting shares as part of your eligibility? But what happens if you sell your shares? Do you lose your status? Just some things to think about. I'm Ok with using sailings. Just 2 more to go. Also have stock, so that works for me, too. However you board, HAPPY SAILS TO ALL :) :) !

Archived