Family of 4 to do together?

TMJJS

My family (wife, 11 & 5 year old boys) are stopping here in a few weeks on our cruise and was wondering what we can do as a family together? I think we would like to see the barrier reef - are there snorkling tours that allow 5 year olds? Unfortunately, I'm over 300 pounds, so I don't think ziplining is a go, but instead of spending days reading all the posts, can anyone give me some ideas to narrow it down to hours of reading posts :o

Check out Coral Breeze or Shore Trips to see the age requirements for snorkeling. Also, some allow observers to come along for a different fee.

I personally booked Coral Breeze in July for that excursion.

We decided to go with cave-tubing (Major Tom *****) since my 11 year old son is now claiming he's terrified of snorkeling. We already booked a 3 stop snorkeling trip at Grand Caymen, so he'll have to do it once, but we decided to play it safe here and besides cave tubing sounds fun also.

Archived